By Editor | May 5, 2014
Certain outdoor environments require your gear to be tough and be able to handle what nature dishes out. The Patagonia Torrentshell Plus Jacket is that piece of gear that is durable and can withstand the environment. To real backpackers and trekkers, they will appreciate the H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof breathable nylon ripstop fabric that will resist tear and abrasions due to the reinforced through the shoulders and sides.
This Patagonia Torrentshell Plus rain jacket comes with a two-way-adjustable hood, a laminated visor that rolls down and stows away. You don’t have to worry about getting weight, because the center-front zipper is watertight and coated with an internal storm flap, and the Deluge DWR-treated underarm zips have welted exterior storm flaps.
The Torrentshell Plus comes with two welted pockets, zippered handwarmers with DWR-treated zips, and an internal drop-in mesh pocket. Other features include self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, an adjustable drawcord hem and a self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable 2.5-layer nylon
- Shoulder and side panel reinforcements
- 2-way-adjustable, stowable hood with laminated visor
- Venting pit zippers with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zips
- Microfleece-lined neck
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem
- Watertight-coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
Weight: 11.9 oz
StumbleUpon | Digg | Del.icio.us | Dzone | Newsvine | Spurl | Simpy | Furl | Reddit | Yahoo! MyWeb