By Editor | June 8, 2014
The North Face Iodin Jacket is a basic shell jacket without a hood. The cut of the jacket is tailored well and fits nice, not too baggy. To store your gadgets and small items it comes with two huge handwarmer pockets and you will be glad to note that the shell material is stretchy (for climbing) and it breathes extremely well (letting out moisture).
Unfortunately, the cuffs are fixed (no velcro) and there is a drawcord at the waist so the wind doesn’t get in and give you a chill. Again it’s a simple, but well put together jacket.
FEATURES of The North Face Men’s Iodin Jacket
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Pertex Equilibrium fabric manages moisture-inside and out-with wicking fabric construction and enhanced DWR
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men’s Iodin Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.2 oz / 405 g
- Center Back Length: 28″
- 70D x 40D 230 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic with DWR-74% nylon
- 15% polyester, 11% elastane double weave with DWR
Price: $129 USD
StumbleUpon | Digg | Del.icio.us | Dzone | Newsvine | Spurl | Simpy | Furl | Reddit | Yahoo! MyWeb