By Editor | March 23, 2014
The Hanwag Altai GTX are Trekking boots that are extremely flexible and offers great upper support and the soles are made of Vibram for comfortable hiking and climbing.
The Hanwag Altai GTX hiking boots specifications:
- Flexible Vibram sole ensures smooth roll-off and prevents early fatigue
- High breathability and comfort thanks to Gore-Tex® lining and Cordura® Rocket
Air Pulse System
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Special clamps on the side effectively hold the foot in place and ensure ideal ankle support. Helps to prevent twisted ankles and minimizes blisters (via a better heel fit).
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees freedom of movement.
- Additional shock absorption under the heel. Footwear with stiffer soles particularly benefits from this outstanding cushioning.
- Durably waterproof and breathable. The membrane is waterproof, but permeable to water vapour (sweat).
- High-end soles.
Weight: ca. 660 g (Size 7,5)
Upper: Sportvelours and Cordura® Rocket
Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
MSRP Price: $309Bookmark at:
StumbleUpon | Digg | Del.icio.us | Dzone | Newsvine | Spurl | Simpy | Furl | Reddit | Yahoo! MyWeb