By Editor | November 26, 2013
The Men’s Outdoor Research Furio Jacket™ is a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total stormproof protection. The lightweight, breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric sheds the elements and expels internal moisture, while the rugged GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric adds reinforcement to shoulders and sides. A fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep side zips offer ventilation when the going gets tough.
The Outdoor Research Furio Shell jacket will keep you dry as a bone in some extremely hard freezing rain and sleet environment s for hours without the wet seeping through. The workmanship and quality of materials is excellent!
- Durable, waterproof/breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Paclite® body
- Rugged, waterproof/breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Shell shoulders and sides
- Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- Dual-pull adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Water-resistant zippers
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Price: $320 usd
StumbleUpon | Digg | Del.icio.us | Dzone | Newsvine | Spurl | Simpy | Furl | Reddit | Yahoo! MyWeb